What We Need:
Suji / Ravva / Karachi nuka - 1cup
Sugar - 1cup (can be varied according to your taste)
Milk maid - 2spn
Dry fruits of your choice
Ghee - 1 spn
Milk - 1/2 cup (warm)
How To Do:
- Fry suji until light golden color.
- Heat ghee and fry the dry fruits
- In a wide plate add fried suji, sugar, fried dry fruits, milk maid and mix well.
- Check if you can make laddoos with that consistency orelse slowly keep adding warm milk to get the consistency to make laddoos. Dont add the full milk at a time coz we may not need full cup of milk.
- Start making laddoos of your desired size.
Here are my Ravva Laddoos to eat .....
You can add more ghee and if you dont have milkmaid handy you can increase sugar quantity.