Lime Juice

Here am with something thats very special to me, you may wonder whats so special in lemon juice, Its sooooo special coz its made by my little one who turned 5.

What We Need :

Lemon - 1no
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Water

How To Do:

Squeeze lemon juice into a tumbler add water and sugar, mix well. Season according to your taste by adjusting sugar and water.
If needed add few ice cubes.


She learned this at her school and immediately after coming back from school she herself made this lemon juice for me, am really excited and very happy to see her like that. I think now you will also accept that its  very special :)

Comments

  1. Its nice to see that your kid made this...Good job and pass my credits to her!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ThanQ for dropping bye , your comments will help me do better :)